Home >  Sample Tours >  Jerusalem
"Ten measures of beauty were bestowed upon the world; nine were taken by Jerusalem. and one by the rest of the world."
(Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Kiddushin 49:2)
Tours: Jerusalem - the Cradle of History
Tags: Israel, Jerusalem, Travel, Tours, Private Tours, Tour Guide
From the ancient times the name of Jerusalem is known in the world. Its beauty was described by many, its place considered as place of God and its name was the subject of dreams by generations. On this classical tour you'll be able to discover the real story behind Jerusalem - the cradle of the three religions, peoples and history.
Jerusalem: The Cradle of History [1 day tour]
- Enjoying the amazing view of Jerusalem and its Old City from Mount of Olives observation point.
Old City of Jerusalem:
- Walking tour on the top of the walls of the Old City[*]
- Looking for traces of history on the Jewish Quarter tour.
- Jerusalem in its glory during the Second Temple Period: visiting the Archaeological excavations near the Temple Mount [*] and Davidson Center, replaying the journey of the pilgrims and walking the original streets of Jerusalem from 2000 years ago.
- Visiting the Western Wall (Kotel) - the heart and the Jewish nation, place of prayings, wailing and joy!
- Walking parts of the famous Via Dolorosa (last way of Jesus) and discussing the events of birth of Christianity
- Going through Jerusalem markets into the Christian Quarter
- Visit the the Church of the Holy Sepulchre - where religion, history, visions and reality - all live together under the same roof.
[*] - Entrance fees are applied (nature reserves, attractions, museums and so on).
Want to book the tour?
Contact us and book it now.